Blog · By Mykel B Davis · Nutrition ·
Snack Choices For Your Sweet Tooth
For many of us, snacking is a huge challenge.
Especially when those sweet tooth cravings start to kick in.
I want to share with you my go-to snack of choice when I'm looking to stay discplined and committed to my fitness and wellness journey.
It's a very simple snack; one that doesn't cost a fortune and can be stocked year-round: Apple Slices and Peanut Butter.
The brand of apples and peanut butter that you choose is completely up to you.
- Apples help to improve your digestive system.
- Apples may help lower your cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Apples are great for your immune system.
- Peanut Butter is a great pick for added protein (Hint Hint- Body Builders)
- Peanut Butter is also great for managing your blood sugar levels.
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter a day can help aid in weightloss.
Try this simple sweet tooth craving trick out, and let me know how it works for you.
(Photo Credit: HEB)
Leave a comment